Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A Sympathy Card

Hello, all!  We have a beautiful day here in Katy.  I love days like this.  The sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky, and I'm wearing shorts and flip-flops on February 22nd.  That's why I love Texas and that's why I live in Texas!  I've been doing some stamping.  Unfortunately, sometimes we need to make sympathy cards.  I have a dear friend whose father passed away over the weekend.  I think this card is a nice card for a sympathy card, but when you have a classic design like this, it really is suitable for any sentiment.  I like it especially for sympathy cards, though, and made this one for my friend.  It's sad to lose your dad.  I know all too well what that feels like.  Ugh!  It's awful.  Here's my card.


Guess what else I'm doing?  I'm spray-painting jar lids in my garage.  Ha!  I can't let St. Patty's Day get by without a jar holding Andes mints.  I'll share it when I'm finished.  I'm also currently working on a small sampler that I'll show you soon!  Have a good day!

6 comments:

Susanne9439 said...

This is indeed a beautiful card. Where did you find the text stamp(s)?

Daria said...

This is lovely. Thank you for sharing it.

pshell said...

yes, lovely!

penguinstamper said...

Susanne, it's been some time since I made that card, but I believe the sentiment came from Papertrey.

penguinstamper said...

Thank you so much, Pat. Gosh, I miss you!

Wendy said...

It reminds me of Anna Griffin stamps