Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Birthday Present to Myself!

My birthday was last weekend, so I made a birthday present to myself.  Ha!  Have you ever done that before?  Why not?  At least you'll get exactly what you want, right?  The pearl chain was handmade by yours truly.  I love this little angel with rhinestone bling attached.  She's my new best friend.  Happy Birthday to Me!


You can see more of my handmade jewelry at www.madebyjimmisdaughter.etsy.com.  What can be better?  I love to stamp and make jewelry!  I'm a happy girl!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

very nice x

Loretta said...

Sorry I missed your birthday, but better late than never! Miss you and all the fun I had in your Stampin Up events, No one quite like you], so much creativity. The tiny cards are "So Penny"!

pshell said...

very nice this necklace - but was disappointed when the link didn't work...www.madebyjimmisdaughter.etsy.com

penguinstamper said...

Pat, my mom's name is Jimmi! I opened up an Etsy Shop called Made By Jimmi's Daughter. I closed it years ago. Etsy just wasn't my thing. :)