Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Card 2015

I've enjoyed making my Easter cards this year.  I love how intricate this Peter Rabbit die is.  I sent the pink cards to my girlfriends and sent the craft-colored ones to the guys in my life!  This card is 4 X 4, so I had to make envelopes to accommodate the card.  LOVE THAT ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD!  I learned that it costs 70 cents to send one 4 X 4 card!  I love this size so much, so I purchased LOTS of 70-cent stamps!  HAPPY EASTER!  May the Easter bunny bring you lots of chocolate to remind you that He is risen!

Just love that cute little rabbit!

3 comments:

Teri said...

oh my goodness, these are the cutest things ever!!! Love them in both colors, too!!! Very pretty!!!!

penguinstamper said...

Thank you, Teri! I love Peter Rabbit!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.