Monday, March 16, 2015

My Daughter's Birthday

My youngest has now turned 20.  It feels kind of odd to not have any teenagers anymore.  It really does make me feel older!  My husband and I picked Haley up from U of H and took her out for lunch on her birthday.  Then, the following weekend, she had several friends over and they had a cupcake factory going!  I think I probably ate six cupcakes during all of this but, hey, your youngest only turns 20 once, so I think it was okay!  At least that's what I'm telling myself!  Here are some pictures of her special day and the cupcake factory!




Happy Birthday to you, Haley!  You are a special young lady and my very best friend!

2 comments:

pshell said...

the cupcakes make me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

penguinstamper said...

They were good, too! It was a fun day!