Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I've Been Working on Christmas Cards

I've been busy stamping lots of Christmas cards.  I wanted to share some of them with you before Christmas comes and goes!  Here's a very simple and sweet one.  The stamps I used for this card are from Papertrey.  I always love stamping on Crumb Cake card stock - it adds such a richness to the inks, in my opinion.  Isn't that little pine bough just adorable?  I love this stamp set because it provides you with different images to hang from the bough and different ways to decorate the bough.  It's one of my favorites!


I made some with white card stock, too.


Here is another card I made this year.

 
The snowflake uses Stampin' Up!'s Silver Glimmer Paper, which isn't showing up very well in the photo.  In real life, it is shimmery and beautiful.  The "Let it Snow" is embossed in pewter embossing powder.  Love this card!  I found the card below on Pinterest; however, the artist used Crumb Cake for the paper, but I changed it to white.  Very sweet little card!  What doesn't show up well is that I embossed the image in white embossing powder on the front panel.  Very classy in real life!

Here's a fun little card!  I love this little tree.  To get all of the different colors on the rhinestones and pearls, I colored them with Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Blendabilities.  This is an adorable stamp set from Simon Says.  I used jute for the tree.  I'll share more cards soon.  Gotta go fix dinner!



No comments: