Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"Zoo Babies" Card

Continuing on with my baby card frenzy, here's another card that I made for my OB/GYN.  He'd be crazy not to want these!  In fact, I'm going to save one of these myself - and when the time is right that my son or my daughter have a baby in their future, I'd like to use this for their baby announcement.  There's nothing like being prepared, right?  Of course there's always the possibility that they'd have other plans for their baby announcements, but I'll twist their arms until they agree to this one.  What could be cuter than this to announce the arrival of your new little one?  This card was designed by Veronica Falis - I think it is adorable - and I couldn't wait to pull out my "Zoo Babies" to give it a try.  Love how it turned out!


All supplies are from Stampin' Up!  Here's what I used:

Paper:  Whisper White
Stamps:  Zoo Babies; Itty Bitty Banners; Perfect Pennants
Inks:  Basic Black; Daffodil Delight; Smoky Slate; Pink Pirouette; Bashful Blue
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon; Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon; Bitty Banners Framelits; Big Shot; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Delicate Designs Embossing Folder

No comments: