Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Library Card Thank You Card

I'm having fun using some different supplies lately!  I'm totally hooked on Papertrey and their fresh images and the quality of their papers.  I have a good friend who recently treated me to a Mexican food lunch, complete with a Margarita (oh, yeah!), so I came home and made her a thank-you card, along with a matching envelope, using some of my new supplies.


This card uses a mix of Papertrey (PTI) supplies and Stampin' Up! (SU) supplies.  Here's what I used:

Paper:  Very Vanilla (SU); Fine Linen Pattern Pack (PTI)
Stamps:  Library Card (PTI); Warm Hospitality (PTI); Petite Petals (SU)
Inks:  Marina Mist (SU); Early Espresso (SU)
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals (SU); Petite Petals Punch (SU); Vintage Faceted Button (SU); Rhinestone Jewels (SU); Scallop Edge Border Punch (SU); Marina Mist Satin Ribbon

Check back tomorrow for a super-cute notepad I made!

1 comment:

Cheryl Johnson said...

LOVE the library card!!! Nice touch of nostalgia.