Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween Build a Banner Simply Created Kit



 






On Page 31 of Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalog, it reflects the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit.  I've been eyeing it for the longest time, waiting patiently for an opportunity to make a Halloween banner!  Halloween is my favorite stamping occasion.  I just love the colors and the content - it's just fun!  I finally got to make my banner - and here it is!  I LOVE IT!  I am hoarding the refill packs reflected on Page 29 of the holiday catalog so I can make banners for the rest of my life!  Ha!  The colors I used are Gumball Green, Basic Black, and Rich Razzleberry.  Instead of using the spritzer that comes with the kit, I used sponge daubers to get nice, dark colors!  I also used the Rosette die for my rosettes!  THIS WAS FUN!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for posting how you colored your banner. I tried to use the spritzer with mine and it was a disaster. I have some banners in mind but have been trying to figure out how I wanted to lay down the background color. I just bought some craft paint and was thinking about using that.
Thanks for a great blog with so many great projects!