Sunday, May 12, 2013

Vintage Tea Time Sampler



Continuing on with our sampler mania here in Katy, Texas, here is the latest addition to our sampler collection:  A vintage tea time sampler!  The frame is 8 X 8; the squares are 1-3/8".  I used Morning Cup, Tea Shoppe, and From My Heart stamp sets.  The sampler has a variety of wheels, as well.  The card stock and ink colors are Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Rose Red, and Crumb Cake.  The Very Vanilla base is 8 X 8; the So Saffron piece is 7 X 7; the Rose Red piece is 5-5/8 X 5-5/8; the Crumb Cake piece is 5-1/2 X 5-1/2.  We used the Oval Accent Die for the accent piece in the middle, and the lace is from the Artisan Embellishments Kit. This little sampler has 32 pearls!  The charms are from the Tea Time Trinkets.  LOVE THIS SAMPLER!  Would you like to come for tea?

6 comments:

Benedicte said...

Wow, that's a really beautiful sampler, Penny!

Jan Burnett said...

You are amazing Penny! Love this!
Thanks for all your sharing!

Diane Burns said...

My mom would have loved this!

Sue said...

STUNNING!!! I just made my first one! :-) Thanks for the inspiration!!

Denise Willerton said...

Stunning Penny ~ and yes, I'd love to come over for tea! I just posted a card that I created for my mother ~ very much like your card..hope that is okay! Thanks again from sharing Penny

LeAnne said...

This is amazing....so pretty! Came here via Denise!!! I know I'll be visiting often!