Monday, April 22, 2013

Secret Garden Card


I have to admit that when I first saw the "Secret Garden" stamp set and framelits in our Spring Mini, I wasn't jumping for joy.  It just wasn't my kind of stamp set, but I've quickly changed my mind!  After seeing so many beautiful uses of this stamp set, of course I had to order it, too, and make some of those beautiful cards!  This is one of the cards I had to make.  It's a variation of a card that was designed by Jen Mitchell and it's probably my favorite use of the "Secret Garden" stamp set.  Simple and clean.....and so perfect!  One of my stamping buddies, Ryleigh, added the "Hello" from the "My Friend" stamp set and I melted!  I offered this card at my April Camp Wannastamp.  The recipe is below.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!

Recipe:

Paper:  Whisper White - 11 X 4-1/4; Calypso Coral - 5-1/4 X 4; Whisper White - 5-1/8 X 3-7/8; Whisper White - 4-1/4 X 3-3/4 (for the Secret Garden Framelits)
Stamps:  Secret Garden; My Friend
Inks:  Soft Suede; Pretty in Pink
Miscellaneous:  Bone Folder; SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Calypso Coral Twine - 25" long and 4" long; Craft Scissors; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Secret Garden Framelits; Big Shot Machine; Mini Glue Dots; Vintage Faceted Buttons

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Love plain and simple...very sweet card!