Monday, April 22, 2013

Amazing Family Card


I've been seeing a lot of cards lately made by Amy O'Neill and I am just CRAZY about her style!  We must be soul mates or something!  Here's a beautiful card that she designed and I offered it at my April Camp Wannastamp.  Didn't think I needed this set until I saw this card!  Funny how one sample can change your mind about something!  The recipe is below.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!

Recipe:

Paper:  Crumb Cake - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Very Vanilla - 5-1/2 X 4; Pool Party scrap; Daffodil Delight scrap
Stamps:  Amazing Family
Inks:  Daffodil Delight; Pool Party; Basic Black; Basic Black Marker
Miscellaneous:  Tea Lace Paper Doilies; SNAIL Adhesive; Big Shot Machine; Apothecary Accents Framelits; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon - 10" long; Mini Glue Dots; Ribbon Scissors; Elegant Butterfly Punch; Bitty Butterfly Punch; Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack; Pearl Jewels; Paper Snips; Vanilla Flower Trim; Color Spritzer Tool

No comments: