Monday, March 25, 2013

Ears to You Card Sample


Isn't this fun?  This is a card I offered at my Fresh and Clean - it's Spring Camp Wannastamp!  LOVE THE PINK BUNNIES AND THE POLKA DOTS!   I saw this card on Pinterest, but the watermark at the bottom is so small, I can't read it - even with my cheaters on!  If anyone knows who designed this card, I'll be happy to give them credit for it.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  The recipe is below:

Recipe:

Paper:  Melon Mambo - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Pretty in Pink - 5-1/2 X 1-3/4; Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper - 5-1/2 X 1-1/2; Pretty in Pink - 4-1/2 X 3-1/2; Whisper White - 3-3/4 X 3
Stamps:  Ears to You
Inks:  Melon Mambo
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; SNAIL Adhesive; Melon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon - 10-1/2" long; Craft Scissors; Ovals Collection Framelits; Big Shot; Rhinestone Jewels; Paper Snips

No comments: