Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Merry Minis Punch Pack Card

 
This is another card I offered at my Jolly Jingle Christmas Card Workshop.  You just can't go wrong with a card like this.  Pictures never do a card justice.  In person, this card is just gorgeous with the sparkling tree in the center.  I don't know where I got this card idea.  If anyone knows who the originator is, please let me know and I'll be happy to give credit where it is due!
 
Recipe:
 
Paper:  Whisper White - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Whisper White - 4 X 2-3/4; Whisper White - 4 X 1/2"; Whisper White scrap; Silver Glimmer scrap
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; Merry Minis Punch Pack; Rhinestone Jewels; Paper Snips; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Paper Piercer with Mat; SNAIL Adhesive; White Organza Ribbon - 5" long; Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine - 17" long; Red Sharpie (to color the rhinestone)
 

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love this card; so many things, but just beautiful....your work shops always look incredible & wish I could take a long distance class

penguinstamper said...

Wish you were close by, too, Susan! We'd have fun, wouldn't we?