Monday, October 29, 2012

Creative Elements/Trust God 2013 Calendar


When this time of year rolls around, we're all thinking about calendars for the new year!  I took the triple-time stamping technique card that my friend Dawn Olchefske designed and converted it into a calendar to keep on my desk all year long!  Thanks, Dawn - I'll think of you every time I glance at my calendar!  I offered this project at my "Busy Little Elves" Camp Wannastamp.  I think it makes a wonderful Christmas gift!  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  The recipe is below.

Recipe:

Paper:  Early Espresso - 7-1/4 X 4-1/4; Early Espresso - 6-1/4 X 3-1/4; Early Espresso - 5-1/4 X 2-1/4; Whisper White - 7 X 4; Whisper White - 6 X 3; Whisper White - 5 X 2
Stamps:  Creative Elements; Trust God
Inks:  Crumb Cake; Early Espresso
Miscellaneous:  Desktop Display Calendar Case; SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Early Espresso Baker's Twine - 8" long; Scissors; 2013 Calendar (I ordered mine from www.stamponthis.com); Naturals Designer Buttons, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, or Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons (they all look awesome); Mini Glue Dots
 

No comments: