Sunday, September 23, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Halloween Card


Here's an adorable card that I offered at my Hocus Pocus - A Halloween Focus Camp Wannastamp.  I saw a card similar to this that used different supplies than Stampin' Up!, so I used my Stampin' Up! supplies and ended up with this great card!  I think it turned out really cute!  To order these items from me, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."  The recipe is below.
Recipe:
Paper:  Crumb Cake - 11 X 4-1/4; Crumb Cake - 5-1/2 X 4-1/4; Medium Window Sheet - 3 X 2-1/2; Early Espresso - 2-3/4 X 1/16"; Whisper White scrap.  For the candy corn:  Whisper White - 3/4 X 1/2; Tangerine Tango - 1/2 X 1/2; Daffodil Delight - 1/2 X 1/4
Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved; Googly Ghouls; Spooky Bingo Bits
Inks:  Tangerine Tango; Basic Black; Black Stazon
Miscellaneous:  SNAIL Adhesive; Argyle Embossing Folder; Big Shot Machine; Paper Snips; Stampin' Dimensionals; Googlies; Early Espresso Baker's Twine - 12" long; Naturals Designer Buttons; Ticket Duo Builder Punch; Linen Thread - 4" long; Mini Glue Dots; Cannery Set Framelits

4 comments:

Terry Molineux said...

Love how this card came out especially the idea to use the window sheet for the jar! Great idea...TFS

Anonymous said...

this is so dang cute. love it
Patti

Unknown said...

I have the jar stamp but have never used it because I can't find a way to attach it to a card without the adhesive showing. Can you share what you used on the card, it's wonderful.
Thank You
Charles Bailey

Michele said...

I love this card. Thank you for the inspiration!