Monday, August 27, 2012

Little Leaves Sizzlits Card


For the Founder's Circle trip next month, I signed up to be part of a "party ready" card swap.  The guidelines are to pick a simple card with three layers that would be a quick and easy workshop card.  Below is the design that I came up with.  It's a quick and easy card to put together, but it's also elegant and "party ready."  I also offered this card at my "Falling in Love With Fall" Camp Wannastamp.  The recipe is below.  If you'd like to order these products from me, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." 

Recipe:

Paper:  Very Vanilla - 11 X 4-1/4; 5-1/2 X 4-1/4 (I like to cut this piece to this size, run it through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, and THEN cut it down to 5-1/4 X 4); 4-1/2 X 3-1/4; 2-1/2 X 2-1/2 (for the Little Leaves Sizzlits Die)
Stamps:  Apothecary Art
Inks:  Soft Suede
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; Little Leaves Sizzlits Die; Big Shot Machine; Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Mini Glue Dots; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Pearl Jewels; Paper Snips

No comments: