Monday, August 27, 2012

Day of Gratitude Card


Isn't this card designed by Jennifer Timko exquisite?  As soon as I saw it, I wanted to offer it at my "Falling in Love With Fall" Camp Wannastamp.  This is why I love fall stamping so much!  The colors are rich and deep and you can just feel the fall season coming up!  The recipe is below.  If you'd like to order these products from me, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."

Recipe:

Paper:  Early Espresso - 11 X 4-1/4; Early Espresso - 5-1/2 X 4-1/4 (I cut the embossed piece this size first, run it through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, and THEN cut it to 5-1/4 X 4); Early Espresso - 4 X 4 (for the medallion); Very Vanilla scrap for the leaves; Very Vanilla - 3-1/2 X 1/2" (for the greeting); Very Vanilla - 5-1/4 X 4 (for the inside of the card)
Stamps:  Day of Gratitude; Sweet Essentials
Inks:  Early Espresso; Crumb Cake; Cajun Craze
Miscellaneous:  SNAIL Adhesive; Big Shot Machine; Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Paper Snips; Stampin' Dimensionals; Early Espresso button; Linen Thread - 3" long; Mini Glue Dots; Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: