Monday, August 27, 2012

Autumn Accents Die Card


Here's a beautiful card that I copied from Ladybug Designs.  I wanted to offer this card at my "Falling in Love With Fall" Camp Wannastamp so my customers could try out several new products:  The Autumn Accents Die, the Woodgrain Embossing Folder, our Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper, and our Naturals Designer Buttons!  I think it is a very pretty card and now I'm ready to bake some pumpkin pies!  The recipe is below.  If you'd like to order these products from me, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."

Recipe:

Paper:  Crumb Cake - 11 X 4-1/4; Crumb Cake - 5-1/4 X 4; Early Espresso - 3-1/2 X 3-1/2; Cajun Craze - 2-1/2 X 2-1/2; More Mustard - 4 X 2-1/2; Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper - 4 X 1-1/2
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks:  Early Espresso
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; Big Shot Machine; Autumn Accents Die; Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder; Woodgrain Embossing Folder; SNAIL Adhesive; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Naturals Designer Buttons; Early Espresso Baker's Twine - 7" long; Mini Glue Dots; Scissors

1 comment:

Lesley said...

super card and a great use of dies and embossing folders-inspirational best wishes Lesley x