Monday, July 30, 2012

Papillon Potpourri Card


I recently celebrated my double-nickel birthday!  My good friend Leslie Carmon sent me this birthday card and I knew immediately that I was going to case it!  I think it is absolutely lovely and would be suitable for so many different occasions.  This card was featured at my "Happy Birthday to You" Camp Wannastamp.  The recipe is below.

Recipe:

Paper:  Pink Pirouette - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Whisper White - 2-1/4 X 1-5/8 (you'll need four of these); Sahara Sand - 3-3/4 X 2-1/2; Whisper White - 3-5/8 X 2-3/8; Pink Pirouette Scrap
Stamps:  My Friend; Beautiful Birthday; Papillon Potpourri
Inks:  Pink Pirouette; Sahara Sand
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; Big Shot Machine; Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder; SNAIL Adhesive; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Elegant Butterfly Punch; Mini Glue Dots; Paper Snips; Basic Rhinestone Jewels

No comments: