Thursday, May 24, 2012

Medallion Card Sample


This is so typical of me!  I have seen the "Medallion" stamp in the catalog for quite a long time and never really paid a lot of attention to it, but now that it's retiring, all of a sudden I love it!  When you pair it with the phrase "Live in the Sunshine," it's gorgeous!  I used Daffodil Delight card stock, ink, and ribbon for this beautiful card.  I found this lovely card on Pinterest.  If you are interested in owning the "Medallion" stamp set before it's gone - 115223 (only in wood) - or the "Pursuit of Happiness" stamp set (121907 in wood or 121970 in clear - and it's not retiring), you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."  You, too, can own these stamp sets, and you'll be so glad you have them!

No comments: