Saturday, May 26, 2012

Herb Expressions Card Sample


I live in Texas and the Bluebonnet is our state flower, so anything that resembles a bluebonnet is something I love.  This sample is actually made with the "lavender" stamp from "Herb Expressions," but doesn't it also look like a sketch of a bluebonnet?  This card was featured at my "Let's All Cry and Wave Goodbye" Camp Wannastamp.  Simple and sweet is hard to beat!  I believe I got this card idea from Pinterest and I'm not sure who the original creator was, although it might have been Bonnie Klass.  The recipe is below.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  To order these products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper:  Whisper White - 11 X 4-1/4; Concord Crush - 4 X 3; Whisper White - 3-7/8 X 2-7/8
Stamps:  Herb Expressions; Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks:  Concord Crush Marker; Old Olive Marker; Basic Black Marker
Miscellaneous:  Big Shot; Framed Tulips Embossing Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals; SNAIL Adhesive; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Basic Pearl Jewels; Paper Snips

4 comments:

Mary Colemon said...

So pretty, clean, and simple, Penny!

-Susan- said...

Delightful as always Penny!

penguinstamper said...

Thank you, Ms. Susan! You are such a sweetheart!

Linda said...

Simply stunning!