Saturday, May 26, 2012

Clearly For You Card


Here's a great card that I had originally seen using the "Kindness Matters" stamp set, but I changed it to "Clearly For You" since I wanted to feature retiring stamps sets at my "Let's All Cry and Wave Goodbye" Camp Wannastamp.  I think it turned out nicely!  I am becoming a huge fan of vintage stamp sets.  The recipe is below.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  To order these products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper:  Whisper White - 11 X 4-1/4; Whisper White - 5-1/4 X 4; Whisper White scrap; Baja Breeze scrap
Stamps:  Clearly for You
Inks:  Lucky Limeade; Baja Breeze
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; Big Shot; Stripes Embossing Folder; Designer Frames Embossing Folder; Extra-Large Oval Punch; Paper Snips; Stampin' Sponge; Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon - 5" long (2); Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon - 12" long; Itty Bitty Punch Pack; Basic Pearl Jewels; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

clu60 said...

I love this card! Really like the embossed stripes.

Julie Marshall said...

Love the simple design with the Stripes folder.