Saturday, April 21, 2012

Petite Purse 3D Sample

I was really excited when Stampin' Up! came out with this Petite Purse die for the Big Shot! Another little box to put cute things in! My purse reminds me of a going-to-church-on-Easter-Sunday purse, and when you place the three dressed-up Hershey Nuggets inside, it's just adorable! This is one of the items we made at my "Sweet Shop and Tea, Pretty as Can Be" Camp Wannastamp. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, except for the Hershey Nuggets. The recipe is below. To order these fun products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper: Twitterpated Designer Series Paper - 3 X 3 (for the purse lid); Whisper White - 6 X 1 (for the purse handle); Whisper White scrap; Twitterpated Designer Series Paper - 3 X 1 (3 - for the Hershey Nuggets); Blushing Bride - 8 X 5-1/2
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Miscellaneous: Petite Purse Die; Big Shot Machine; Sticky Strip; SNAIL Adhesive; Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch; Hershey Nuggets (3); Itty Bitty Punch Pack; Mini Glue Dots; Pearl Jewels; Paper Snips

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

Penny I haven't checked your blog for a while and boy have I been missing the fun! Love this lil' purse and candy..super cute! The 2x2 cards are darling too. Need to check more often! Hope you are having a good week :)