Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mouthwatering Card Sample

YUM! If only you could really find cherries this big and delicious! This is one of the cards we made at my "Sweet Shop and Tea, Pretty as Can Be" Camp Wannastamp! I got this lovely card idea from my sweet friend Mary Fish, who granted me permission to copy this card of hers, as well! Isn't she kind? Everyone had the option to use our Red Glimmer Paper for the cherries or they could use our Cherry-Scented Embossing Powder. I think it looks TOO CUTE with the Red Glimmer Paper. The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! To order these fun products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper: Whisper White - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Twitterpated Designer Series Paper - 4-1/4 X 3-1/2; Whisper White - 4-1/4 X 2-1/4; Whisper White - 4 X 2; Red Glimmer Paper scrap
Stamps: Mouthwatering; Sweet Cake
Inks: Early Espresso; Lucky Limeade Marker; Early Espresso Marker
Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Paper Piercer with mat and grid; Silver Brads (3); Stamp-a-ma-jig; 1" Circle Punch

No comments: