Monday, April 23, 2012

Bright Blossoms Card Sample

Here's a SUPER card I found on Pinterest! Are you familiar with that website? OMG, I could spend hours and hours on there - and sometimes I do! I'm not sure who the original "pinner" was of this card, but the minute I saw it, I knew I had to make it! It uses the "Bright Blossoms" stamp set, which is part of the Summer Smooches promotion going on during the month of April. The greeting is from "Friendly Phrases," and I also used the Stripes Embossing Folder! Fun, fun, fun! To order these great products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." Have a super day - and KEEP ON STAMPIN'!

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

Love the card too Penny and I have to say...I'm...I'm ..I'm addicted to Pinterest!! Such great ideas!