Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day Purse Treat Container

Things such as this make me EXTREMELY happy! I absolutely adore making 3D items and I'm so pleased with how this one turned out. I got this wonderful pattern from Angie Juda and thoroughly enjoyed making it into a Valentine's Day treat container. If you follow the templates and then join the two insides together, with the Sticky Strip being on the bottom, all of the other Sticky Strip pieces end up being right where they should be! We made this treat container at my Love Potion No. 9 Camp Wannastamp and my Top Picks Day. The recipe is below. To order these wonderful products, visit my 24/7 online store at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper: First Edition Designer Series Paper - 8 X 5-1/2 (2) - score at 2" on three sides; Basic Black - 4-1/8 X 2-3/4 - scored in the center on the 2-3/4" side; Red Glimmer Paper scrap; Very Vanilla scrap
Stamps: Petite Pairs; You're My Type
Ink: Black
Miscellaneous: Sticky Strip; Scallop Edge Border Punch; Basic Rhinestone Jewels; Paper Snips; Basic Black Satin Ribbon - 15" long; Scissors; Chocolate Kisses; Full Heart Punch; 1/16th-inch Hole Punch; Linen Thread - 5" long; Mini Glue Dots; 1" Circle Punch

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

Darling bag Penny. I saw Angie's blog today with her bag too. Gotta love it!