Monday, January 2, 2012

Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps

During the Christmas holidays, I have to make gingerbread cookies or my son will explode! He absolutely LOVES gingerbread cookies and it wouldn't be Christmas for him without them! Since I had to make some anyway, I thought it would be a good opportunity to give my Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps a try - and I was very pleased with the outcome. I was nervous, but it was much easier than I anticipated and I think they are so cute! So now, with Valentine's Day coming up, I'll have to try the heart cookie stamp. If you'd like to order the cookie stamps, the item number is 125152 for the Jack-O-Lantern, the snowflake, and the heart. Coming up on January 4th, you'll also be able to order item number 127081, which has a bunny, a flower, and a clover stamp to celebrate spring. The sets are $16.95 each. To order these products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." Have fun baking!

No comments: