Monday, January 30, 2012

Petite Pocket Valentine's Day Treat Container

If I received this adorable treat container, I would NEVER want to remove the candy because it's so cute just the way it is! This is a treat container we made at my Love Potion No. 9 Camp Wannastamp and my Top Picks Day using the Petite Pocket Die with the Big Shot. Cute, cute, cute! The recipe is below. To order these fun products, visit my 24/7 online store at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now." Recipe: Paper: Cherry Cobbler - 11 X 4-1/4; Whisper White scrap; Clear Cellophane Bag (to cover the heart so you can see the M&Ms inside!) Stamps: P.S. I Love You Ink: Cherry Cobbler Miscellaneous: Petite Pocket Die; Hearts Collection Framelits; Stamp-a-ma-jig; pen; Paper Snips; Multipurpose Liquid Glue; 1" Circle Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals; M&Ms (about 12); Big Shot Machine; Cherry Cobbler Twine - 32" long; Scissors

2 comments:

-Susan- said...

Absolutely the cutest treat holder EVER!!! Love it!

Cynthia said...

Can i get measurements on making this super cute holder? lovetoscrap6@yahoo.com