Monday, December 12, 2011

Punch-Art Angel Gift-Card Holder

I can just hear this precious little angel singing Oh, Holy Night! Maybe I should have put a 1/4" circle punch as her mouth so she'd be singing! That would be cute, too! I love doing punch art. Using my punches to create adorable things like this is lots of fun and another great use for my punches! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! To order these products, visit my 24/7 online store at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now." Recipe: Paper: Whisper White - 6-1/2 X 4-1/4; scored at 1" and 3-3/4"; Whisper White - 9-1/2 X 1/2" (for the belly band); Whisper White scrap; Pink Pirouette scrap; Soft Suede scrap Stamps: Petite Pairs Ink: Early Espresso Miscellaneous: Sticky Strip; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Petite Pennants Builder Punch (for her dress); 3/4" Circle Punch (for her face); Cupcake Builder Punch (for her hair); Owl Builder Punch (for her eyes); Butterfly Punch (for her wings); Stampin' Dimensionals; SNAIL Adhesive; 2-Way Glue Pen; Big Shot Machine; Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder; Basic Pearls; Paper Snips

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so cute! Thanks for sharing