Monday, October 31, 2011

Spice Cake Lolly or Rosette

This is my new favorite thing to make - a lolly! We made a lolly at my All Things Fall Camp Wannastamp, which I think would make wonderful placecards at your Thanksgiving Dinner table! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! If you wish to order these products, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." I'd be most appreciative! Recipe: Paper: More Mustard - 5X5; Spice Cake Designer Series Paper - 4-3/4 X 2-1/4; Spice Cake Designer Series Paper - 12 X 1 (2) - scored at every half inch; Pool Party scrap; Very Vanilla scrap; Early Espresso scrap Stamps: Falling Leaves Inks: Early Espresso Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Sponge; Simply Scored Tool; Crop-A-Dile; Linen Thread - 4"; Scissors; 1" Circle Punch; Antique Brads; Mini Glue Dots; Sticky Strip; Modern Label Punch; Word Window Punch; Paper Piercer with Mat; Mini Silver Brads

No comments: