Monday, October 31, 2011

Gently Falling Card Sample

Luscious, luscious! If we just had some Cool Whip to put on top of this, it would be ready for eating! I saw this beautiful card, designed by Erica Cerwin, and wanted to offer it at my All Things Fall Camp Wannastamp. Everyone was so pleased with it and felt that the colors were so beautiful together. The Spice Cake Designer Series Paper is, undoubtedly, one of the most elegant papers we've had - and I love it. The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! If you wish to order these products, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." Thank you for supporting me in my Stampin' Up! business. You are all so good to me! Recipe: Paper: Pool Party - 11 X 4-1/4; Early Espresso - 5-1/4 X 4; Spice Cake Designer Series Paper - 3 X 2-3/4; Spice Cake Designer Series Paper - 3 X 1; Very Vanilla - 3-1/2 X 1-1/4; Spice Cake Designer Series Paper - 3-1/2 X 1; Pool Party - 3 X 3 (for the circle); Very Vanilla scrap Stamps: Gently Falling; Hand-Penned Holidays Inks: Early Espresso; More Mustard Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Scallop Edge Border Punch; Stampin' Sponge; 2-1/2" Circle Punch; Big Shot Machine; Finial Press Embossing Folder; Paper Snips; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon - 15" long; Scissors

No comments: