Monday, August 22, 2011

Precious Butterflies Card Sample

Are you liking all of these convention swaps I've been sharing with you? Here's a beautiful swap I got from my friend Jenny Peterson! I love the colors and the vintage look to it - and I'm CRAZY about our new frame embossing folders! This card is really special to me because it's from Jenny - and I'm just crazy about Jenny! She is the cutest little thing you'll ever run into - and sweet as can be! Her smile will make you forget about all the troubles in the world - and that's such a gift! THANKS FOR YOUR PRETTY CARD, JENNY - AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL SMILE, TOO!

1 comment:

Jenny Peterson said...

Oh Penny! I just got a tear in my eye from you sweet comment! You know I think so much of the same of you and I can't wait to see you at Leadership and hug you!