Friday, March 4, 2011

A Promotion Celebration!

WOO HOO FOR DAWN STARK! Dawn has promoted to a Senior Associate! I am SO PROUD of her! She is so excited to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I am excited for her! She is one of the most creatively talented people I know and she has a zeal and exuberance for stamping that ignites everyone she's around! What's even nicer is that Dawn has a very soft and sweet nature about her, she is sincere and honest, she is kind and gentle, and she's so darn cute! I always tell her she's as cute as a bug! I know that Dawn will be very successful as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and nothing would please me more! I love Dawn and I want her to be happy, to do well, and to flourish. She loves scrapbooking and she plans to hold scrapbooking events, as well as cardmaking events. Dawn, I love your enthusiasm and I feel so fortunate that you are in my life. When you walk in a room, YOU light up the place, my dear! You are a genuine person who truly cares about others.........and you know what? WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU, TOO! Set the stamping world on fire, my friend! I know you will move upward and onward! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: