Monday, January 17, 2011

Leadership Conference - Day 3!

What a fun day this was! I love going to Stampin' Up! events and meeting my friends from all around the United States! This is a new friend I've made, Holle Wiktorek, that I met on the Founder's Circle trip this year! She was the gal who told me about Karen Burniston (the woman who designed the Christmas Tree Die, the Three-Tier Cake Die, and the 3D Ball Die) living in Katy, Texas now and hooked me up with Karen! Holle is the sweetest thing you will ever meet - and her Tennessee accent is just adorable! I can't wait to see Holle this summer in Utah at the Stampin' Up! Convention! Today everyone received a freebie - a packet of the Red Glimmer Paper, the Glimmer Basics Brads, and the Champagne Glass Glitter! Stampin' Up! is always so good to us by giving us free products - and we all LOVE free!
We also received a nice FREE bundle of the Something to Celebrate stamp set, the Springtime Vintage Fabric, the Sweet Stitches Buttons, and a My Digital Studio CD.
For the last night, we ate at a Mexican restaurant that served some Margaritas that I've never heard of before - more precisely a Strawberry/Jalapeno Margarita - so we just had to try it!
At every Stampin' Up! event there is something called the Make-n-Take session. We all look forward to it because, of course, we get to stamp! Here is the big hall we were all in making unbelievably CUTE make-n-take projects!
Here's my table below with my sister Pam D'Urso from St. Louis, Missouri, and my friend Julie Kasper from the Chicago area. WE HAD FUN!
There were lots of interesting product boards and displays for us to look at. Now I wish I had taken more pictures. The picture below is artwork using our Blossom Petals Punch! Isn't it gorgeous?
The picture below is artwork using our Sweet Buttons Embosslits, the fabric-covered brads, and to the far right, our Sweet Stitches Designer Big Buttons. Cool, huh? I would have never thought of doing that!

It's time to head home and get back to work! I've had fun, but it will be so nice to see my hubby and kiddos - and Otto, too! There's just no place like home!

No comments: