Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Decor Accents Christmas Houses!

As part of our November Stampers' Night Out last night, demonstrators volunteered to design cute Decor Accents Christmas Houses for us to enjoy! I haven't had a chance to make one yet, but I am going to do that over the holidays! I REALLY want to make one and all of the samples really inspired me. They all turned out so cute! I believe the house below was designed by Dorothy Erdely. The wonderful log cabin below was designed by Carolyn Gray.
The adorable house below was designed by Kirsteen Gill.
The cute house below was designed by Blanca Cortez-Keister!
The sweet little house below was designed by Tracy Fraser.
My apologies to Faye Wilson , Joy Hancock, and Amy Hansen! I failed to get pictures of your houses. I was bound and determined to get pictures of them all, but the evening got away from me! SORRY! Thanks to all of you for participating by bringing a Christmas house! It was so much fun to see them all and your creativity always amazes me!

2 comments:

France Martin said...

OMG lots of nice house I'm moving in!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous houses, I especially love my best bud Kirsteens