Thursday, October 28, 2010

Simply Adorned Halloween Bracelet!

Isn't this just the cutest thing you've ever seen? I could just SQUEEZE it! I had a Simply Adorned Paper Charm Open House last Saturday - one of the most fun events I've ever had - and one of the participants, Kathy Boudreaux, came up with this adorable Halloween bracelet! Of course we were ALL on it and had to make one for ourselves, and I'm just eating him up! The other side of the charms has different skeleton body parts - and he's now my new best friend! I am on fire for the Simply Adorned line now, and with the Simply Adorned Holiday Bundle (124076) that Stampin' Up! is offering, you can get the 1-1/4 X 1 charm, the 24" chain, and the Charming set, which goes perfectly with the Simply Adorned line, for a reduced price of $39.88. I'm so happy now, I have him in my charm collection! He's from a retired stamp set called "Scary Skeleton," but there are so many other CUTE Halloween images that would work with the bracelet charms. To order the bundle I've listed above, just visit my 24/7 online store at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now."

1 comment:

Pam said...

I - Love - It - !