Wednesday, September 8, 2010

7:00 a.m. Card Sample!

I'm back to my 7:00 a.m. cards - and that always starts my day off right! Before the phone starts ringing and things start happening, I sit down and make a card I've been wanting to make! Here's a cute one. The original card idea came from Stampin' Connection, but I totally changed it to suit my style. It's so nice to start with a base idea as a springboard and then change it to suit your style. I send birthday cards to the members of The TOPICS!, so if you have a September birthday, you're probably going to get this card. It looks super-cute and girly-girl with a Pretty in Pink ribbon instead of Certainly Celery, but I liked the contrast of the Certainly Celery ribbon! In addition to the 80 birthday cards I send out every year to The TOPICS!, I also send out three cards a month to my top salespeople, a card to any new recruits who join our group, and a card to the recruiter. When I add in thank-you notes and cards I send to my family and friends, I send out approximately 200 cards a year! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? And I don't EVEN want to add in the Christmas cards I send out every year - that would bump me up to a total of around 350 cards a year! That's almost one card per day, per year! No wonder I get so far behind with things, but I wouldn't even think about NOT sending the cards - it's so much fun to make each one! Hope you enjoy the sample!

No comments: