Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School Box!

JUST HAD TO SHOW YOU THIS - and it's so appropriate for today, our first day back at school. I'm the only mom I know of that cries on the first day of school because my kids are back in school. My friends think I'm nuts! Most moms are jumping for joy, but it makes me sad. I enjoy it when Hunter, Haley, and I are at home hanging out with no schedule and we just do whatever we want for the day. I feel lonely when they go back to school, but I know they have to. My stamping buddy, Kirsteen Gill, borrowed some things from me, and to thank me, she made me this cute little First Day of School box. I flipped when I saw it! It looks to me like it's our matchbox die that has just been covered with card stock to resemble a school book. OMG! I LOVE IT! That little bookworm on the front is precious. I didn't take a picture of it, but on the spine of the book are little apples all embossed in gold. What teacher wouldn't love receiving this today filled with candies? I love it, Kirsteen! THANK YOU! Better get that cute little "First Day" stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalog before it's too late!

No comments: