Monday, May 17, 2010

Awash With Flowers Card Sample!

I don't think cards can get any better than this! I melt when I look at this card! I got this GREAT card idea from my friend Heather Klump. You've heard me mention her before - the cute gal who drives tanks for the military? She also makes stunning cards and her creativity just blows me away! I've often told her that I wish I could live inside her brain - I think that could be my happy place! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Just wanted to share it today!

3 comments:

Tankgrl said...

Penny - Thanks for the Shout out! My driving days are long gone, but make for great conversation don't they!? Glad to inspire! Big Hugs! :)

penguinstamper said...

I didn't know your driving days were over, but I still love the thought of cute little you driving a big ol' tank! Love you, Heather!

Susan Payton said...

What a enjoyable blog. I love your designs. All of you ladies are so talented. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com