Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stampers' Night Out and Candy Wrapper Swap!

On Thursday night, we all met up at Los Cucos to enjoy Mexican food and an evening of stampin' talk! We also engaged in a candy wrapper swap! I had an absolute blast! The food was wonderful, but the company was even better! If you'd like to join The TOPICS!, we wish you would! We have so much fun and we do lots of things together! Our group ROCKS!
Above is Anita Konvicka, Amy Hansen, Holly Thompson, and Faye Wilson. Above is Jan Spencer, Vicki Myford, and Tere Crowcroft.
Above is Carolyn Gray, Dorothy Erdely, and Cathy Vogel.
Above is Cathy Vogel and Tracy Fraser.
Above is Danielle Adams with her daughter, Victoria.
Above is Danielle Adams and Gail Mikeska.
Above is Faye Wilson.
Above is Tracy Fraser, me, and Mary Presley.
The above swap is Gail Mikeska's.
Sorry, I don't know whose swap this is!
The above swap is Amy Hansen's, who's only been a demonstrator for two weeks! Awesome!
The above swap is Joy Hancock's.
The above swap is Tracy Fraser's.
The above swap is Carolyn Gray's! This is the Stampin' Up! Flower Folds die wrapped around to look like a bunny! There's a little Hershey's nugget inside!
Uh-oh! Don't know who this belongs to! It might be Holly Thompson's.
The above is Heather Agnew's swap.
I believe the above is Tere Crowcroft's swap! If I'm wrong, please forgive me!
The above is Faye Wilson's swap.
The above is Dorothy Erdely's swap! It's made using the Scallop Circle Die!
The above is Pam D'Urso's swap - my sister!
The above is Jan Spencer's and Vicki Myford's swap. They worked on it together!
I had a SUPER night, guys! Let's do it again soon!

1 comment:

kirsteen said...

Oooh! I'm so envious y'all got together - maybe next time I'll be able to join you! Great projects!
K