Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Mom Turned 80!

My mom and my sister Pam!
My nieces, nephew, Aunt Edie, husband, and kids were seated at this end of the table! My mom and dad, brothers, cousin, and sisters-in-law were seated at this end of the table. My mom and dad!
My Aunt Edie, who is 87!
My brothers!
On February 6th, we headed to San Antonio to have lunch with my mom, who turned 80! What a fabulous and amazing thing to celebrate! I'm amazed at how well my mom is doing and how good she looks! I'm just hoping I got those good genes! My dad's sister (my Aunt Edie), who is 87, was able to join us, too! After lunch, we headed over to my brother's house where we spent the afternoon visiting and enjoying some wonderful desserts that my sister-in-law made! What a happy day! I felt really blessed to be able to celebrate an 80th birthday with my mom!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is wonderful, Penny! I'm sure you enjoyed the day and your mom, too. My parents were 88 and 89 on Dec. 14 and Christmas Day...lots of celebrations and love all around. Happy Valentine's Day to you.

penguinstamper said...

Thank you, Mary!

Tankgrl said...

So Happy that you were able to spend time with your Mom for her 80th b-day Penny! She is a beautiful Woman, with a beautiful family! :)Hugs to you! Happy Valentine's Day!

penguinstamper said...

Heather, you are such a kind person! How are you doing, my friend?

Diane Burns said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. Glad everyone was able to get together and celebrate.