Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything Camp Wannastamp!

Stamping for Sanity is one of my favorite blogs and I cased this card directly from that blog! What a luscious card! I'm amazed that people can create such beautiful cards like this! As for me, I'll just be happy to copy their amazing creations! This card was stamped by Tina Gorcie and hers turned out so much prettier than mine that I begged her permission to place her card on my blog instead of mine! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! The recipe is below. Recipe: Paper: Very Vanilla - 11 X 4-1/4; Chocolate Chip - 5-1/4 X 4; Kraft - 5-1/8 X 3-7/8; Rose Red - 3-7/8 X 1-3/4; Pumpkin Pie - 3-7/8 X 1; Chocolate Chip - 4 X 3; Very Vanilla - 3-1/2 X 2-1/2; Rose Red - 2-1/2 X 2-1/4 Stamps: Greenhouse Garden (P. 94 of the catalog); Embrace Life (P. 104 of the catalog); Sincere Salutations (P. 143 of the catalog) Inks: Pumpkin Pie; Rose Red; Chocolate Chip; Basic Black; Chocolate Chip Marker Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Big Shot Machine; Oval Die; Cutter Kit; Paper Piercer with Mat; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Blender Pen; Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die; Antique Brad; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin' Sponges; Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon - 15" long; Scissors; Eyelet Border Punch

No comments: