Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything Camp Wannastamp!

If I were sick in bed or suffering from a bo-bo, I'd LOVE to get this cute little card in the mail to perk up my spirits! I cased this from Ilina Crouse's blog, but I added a cute little button that I made myself! Making your own buttons is so much fun because you can make it coordinate with any designer papers or colors you want! Just punch out five circles of card stock, glue them all together, then add the top designer-paper piece, punch out the holes with a Crop-A-Dile, and then add Crystal Effects - looks just like a button! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!. The recipe is below. Recipe: Paper: Whisper White - 10-3/4 X 4-1/4 - score at 5-1/2"; Chocolate Chip - 4-1/4 X 1; Chocolate Chip - 4-1/4 X 1/8"; Chocolate Chip scrap; Sending Love Designer Series Paper scrap Stamps: Wellness Wishes (P. 60 of the catalog) Ink: Chocolate Chip Miscellaneous: Scallop Trim Border Punch; SNAIL Adhesive; White Gel Pen; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Brown Watercolor Pencil; Versamarker; Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon - 15-1/2" long; 1/2" Circle Punch; 2-Way Glue Pen; Crop-A-Dile; Crystal Effects; Linen Thread - 2-1/2" long; Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

Diane Burns said...

Cute card! I'll have to make some buttons myself yours is too cute.