1) I am VERY MUCH a home-body! I love being home with my family and my dog, or even by myself! I feel like the older I get, the less I want to venture out and about! Uh-oh, can't let that happen - that's what older people do, right?
2) I am very sentimental - even to the point where I hate moving from an old house (even if it's to a better house) because of all the memories in the old house! Since my kids have grown up in this house, it would be extremely difficult for me to leave it behind - too many wonderful memories here that wouldn't exist in a new house and I would probably cry every day to walk up and down the stairs that my kids did when they were only 4, then 6, then 8 - and now 17!
3) I am extremely blessed in my life! I get to wake up every day and figure out what items we're going to stamp at my next event! What could be more fun than that? I have the most amazing customers and downline members who support me and are happy for me when I achieve things with Stampin' Up!, so I feel like God is smiling down on me on a daily basis. I get to stay home and do exactly what I love doing all day long! Don't think for a minute that my being blessed goes unnoticed by me. I recognize it every day.
4) I am a BIG people-watcher! When my husband and I go out to eat, he always makes sure I'm sitting where I can see the door so I can see who comes in and out of the restaurant. If not, I will be turning myself around all during our meal to see what's going on and that's very distracting for my poor husband! He puts up with so much! Ha!
5) I love to bake! Now, cooking a meal? No! But baking, YES! Anything that results in cookies, cakes, brownies or candy, I'm all over it!
6) I hate going to doctors! I'll avoid them at all expense! In fact, a New Year's resolution for me is to get myself in tip-top shape. I intend to visit all the doctors I've been putting off for over a year so that I'm on top of my health. Ugh! Just writing this resolution makes me cringe!
7) I truly try to be happy every day! It's certainly a MAJOR struggle on some days, but I always want to be a happy person and I think I succeed at that most of the time.
8) I love lemons! I love them so much that I will cut one in half, sprinkle salt on it, and then proceed to eat the whole thing - even the peel! There is nothing more satisfying to me than a sour, sour lemon. Oh, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! IT'S SO GOOD!
Now, here are the eight ladies who have blogs that I love to check on a regular basis: My sister, Pam D'Urso (of course - she's my hero); Kimberly Van Diepen - she is so incredibly talented that I stand in awe of her; Mary Fish - the sweetest demonstrator you will ever meet and I love looking at her daily creations; Dawn Olchefske - who has been one of the kindest people in the whole wide world to me - I just luv her!; Jill Hilliard - a really sweet gal who I met at Founder's Circle and fell in love with her artwork; the "Simple & Sincere" gal - don't know her name, but she does some really clean and simple artwork, which is the style I love!; Carrie Gaskin - the Artistic Avenger gal, who has incredible artwork that I'm always eager to see; and Heather Klump - I would definitely live inside the artistic side of her brain, if I could! The easiest way to find these blogs is to go to Google and type in their names, along with "blog," and it will take you directly to them!