Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fright Night Camp Wannastamp!

Oh, wow! This project REALLY gets me in the mood for Halloween! Isn't it just downright fun? I love the fact that I can make projects like this in the comfort of my own home using fabulous Stampin' Up! products! I saw a sample of this witch's hat on a display board at the convention this past summer and I knew immediately I'd have to make it for my Fright Night Camp Wannastamp! I cased it completely from that sample! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, with the exception of the candy inside! Recipe: Paper: Basic Black - 11 X 4-1/4 - scored at 5-1/2" and then from the midpoint of each end to the outer end of the center score line on each side; Lavender Lace - 3 X 3; More Mustard - 4 X 3/4"; Basic Black - 6-3/4 X 1-1/2; Whisper White scrap; Pumpkin Pie scrap Stamps: Eat, Drink & Be Scary (P. 25 of the catalog) Ink: Black Miscellaneous: Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - 8" long; Scissors; 1/8" Hole Punch; Candy; Sticky Sheets; Small Star Punch; Fine Cosmo Purple Glitter; 3/4" square punch (retired); Curly Label Punch; Paper Snips; Sticky Strip; SNAIL Adhesive; Small Tag Punch; Large Tag Punch; 1/16" Hole Punch; Silver Cord - 4" long; Paper Scorer; Bone Folder; 2-Way Glue Pen; Mini Glue Dots; lots of time and patience!

No comments: