Thursday, September 11, 2008

Flight of the Butterfly 12-Page Mini Album

Here's a 12-page mini album we made at Denise Johnson's home workshop! I'm really enjoying the "Flight of the Butterfly" stamp set! I think it is soooo cute! If you look at an older post on my blog for a 12-page mini album, I have a video tutorial that you can watch to see how to make this album. The recipe for this particular album is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!
Recipe:
Paper: Rose Red - 6-1/2 X 3 - score at 3" and 3-1/2"; Whisper White (for the pages inside) - 11 X 8-1/4 - score the 8-1/4" side at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2" - score the 11" side at 2-3/4", 5-1/2" and 8-1/4"; Pumpkin Pie - 3 X 1-3/4; Whisper White - 3 X 1-1/4; More Mustard Scrap; Pumpkin Pie Scrap; Whisper White Scrap
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Inks: Old Olive; More Mustard
Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Paper Snips; Scallop Edge Punch; Paper Piercer with Mat; Old Olive Brad; Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain - 11" long; Stampin' Dimensionals; 1" Circle Punch; 3/4" Circle Punch; Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats that all about

Anonymous said...

i am a voluntary potographer, any chance you'd like to show some of my photographs? i think it would be awesome for your cms :-)
totally admire your site structure! send me a mail please in case you want to see my photos