Monday, July 28, 2008

Card of the Week - July 28th

Here's another gorgeous birthday card I received - it's so soft and soothing - and this one came from my sister, Pam, who is a demonstrator in Missouri! I'm just sick that the Soft Sky Designer Paper is being discontinued, but I guess we have to make room for the cool new In Colors coming in. I love the Build-a-Brad in the center - it's one of my favorite accessories! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!

Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs (P. 120) - if you don't have this set, how come? It's a must-have!
Paper: Soft Sky (the card base) - 11 X 4-1/4; Whisper White - 4-1/4 X 4-1/2; Soft Sky - 4-1/4 X 2; Soft Sky Designer Paper - 2 strips that are 4-1/4 X 1; Whisper White scrap for the flower
Inks: Soft Sky
Miscellaneous: Soft Sky Double-Stitched Ribbon (P. 191); Scallop Punch (P. 181); Stampin' Dimensionals (P. 186); Pewter Build-A-Brad (P. 189)

No comments: