Monday, June 9, 2008

My Father's Day Card


This is the card I'm giving my dad and my husband for Father's Day! I love the colors! I CASEd this directly from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/! The Summer Picnic Designer Papers have made me really happy! I'll be sad when I can't purchase it anymore! Have a wonderful Father's Day! I'll be at a Family Reunion in Galveston, Texas on Father's Day, so I'm happy that I get to hand this card to my dad in person! The recipe is below! All supplies shown and used are from Stampin' Up!

Recipe:
Paper: Old Olive; "Summer Picnic" Designer Papers; Bashful Blue; Whisper White
Stamps: All Holidays (P. 146)
Inks: Pumpkin Pie Marker; Bashful Blue Marker; Old Olive Marker
Miscellaneous: Silver Brads; SNAIL Adhesive; Paper Piercer with Mat; Stampin' Dimensionals; Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon; Scissors

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny:

Great card! I love the color combinations and simple design.

Joanne Zwiers