Friday, May 30, 2008

Robin's Thank-You Card


I received this card in the mail yesterday - and when I saw it, I melted! Anything pink and brown just needs to be eaten, don't you agree? Especially this one! It is just beautiful! Robin is a demonstrator in The TOPICS! who is moving to California, and she sent me this thank-you note expressing her gratitude for including her in our fabulous group and for being such a good friend to her. She told me that when she moves, Stampin' Up! will continue to be a part of her daily life and the things I've shared with her, she will share with others in her future demonstrations. I cried when I read her note. You can tell that it comes directly from her heart and her words are so sincere. I will miss you, too, Robin, but we are just an e-mail or a phone call away, right? This card is now a favorite of mine and I wanted to share it with you! Robin, I hope you don't mind if I CASE this a hundred times! All products used and shown are from Stampin' Up!

Recipe:

Card stock: Chocolate Chip - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Pretty in Pink - 8 X 5-1/4; Chocolate Chip scrap for squares; Whisper White scrap for squares
Stamps: Simply Said
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; 1-3/8" Square Punch; 1-1/4" Square Punch; sponge; Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon; Pretty in Pink Marker; Stampin' Pastels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card too! Simple yet touching. You can't go wrong with hearts and flowers. Thanks for including the recipe!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card too Penny!!! TFS!:-) Vicky